Pure Organic Pure Fruit And Nut Bar - Organic - Chocolate Brownie - 1.7 Oz Bars - Case Of 12

by Pure Organic
Sold out
$24.55
or

Leaf Earn 240 points per item when you order
ark organic cocoa and walnuts with omega-3s and antioxidants. But we know, we had you at brownie. Vegan. Non-GMO Project, verified. USDA organic. Contains walnuts which naturally supply omega-3s. Veronica's Story, Veronica Bosgraaf, Pure Bar Founder: At age 6 my daughter decided to become a vegetarian. Right from our kitchen, she and I created the Pure Bar to give her the essential nutrients, protein, fiber and omega-3s her body needed. Only gluten-free, organic, and vegan ingredients were used; and we knew it had to taste amazing or we wouldn't eat it. For a happier, healthier life, eat pure. Pure is a proud supporter of The Lunchbox Fund's efforts to feed impoverished children. The Lunchbox Fund: feed a child, nourish a mind. Certified gluten-free. Certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). Product of Canada.
Ingredients : Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 190 Calories from Fat 70 Total Fat 7 g 11% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Sodium 5 mg Potassium 250 mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 27 g 9% Dietary Fiber 4 g 16% Sugars 16 g Protein 6 g Vitamin C 4% Calcium 2% Iron 6% Ingredients: Organic Dates, Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Rice Protein Concentrate, Organic Casher Butter (Organic Cashews, Organic Sunflower Oil), Organic Almonds, Organic Walnuts, Organic Cocoa. Warnings Contains cashews, almonds, walnuts. May contain pieces of nuts, shells, stems, or pits. Contains walnuts which naturally supply omega-3s.
Organic : Yes
Gluten Free : Yes
Dairy Free : Yes
Yeast Free : Yes
Wheat Free : Yes
Vegan : Yes
Kosher : Yes
GMO Free : Yes
Size : 1.7 OZ
Pack of : 12

Product Selling Unit : case

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)