St Dalfour Gourmet On The Go - Ready To Eat - Wild Pink Salmon With Vegetables - 6.2 Oz - Case Of 6

by St Dalfour
$25.74
or

Leaf Earn 250 points per item when you order
French bistro. Only 105 cal per serving. Ready to eat. Lunch time. Office break. Hungry at home. Late at night. School lunch. Picnics. Gluten free. Fork enclosed. Finally! Fast, nutritious, gourmet food. This special French recipe of Wild Alaskan Salmon is made in modern kitchens, certified by the French government. It is made with an all natural optimal food process which creates a deep vacuum. This vacuum provides a wholesome fresh taste without the need for preservatives. All natural. No preservatives. Gluten free. A packet of salt and pepper is enclosed. www.stdalfour.us. Serving Suggestions (other than enjoying direct from the pack): 1. Add a spoon of mayonnaise blended with honey. 2. Serve with sliced tomatoes, lettuce and onions. 3. Enjoy with St. Dalfour Pineapple and Mango Fruit Conserve. Top with cheese. Microwave to melt cheese. Product of France.
Ingredients : Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 105 Calories from Fat 40 Total Fat 4 g 6% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Cholesterol 10 mg 3% Sodium 300 mg 13% Total Carbohydrate 10 g 3% Dietary Fiber 4 g 16% Protein 7 g Iron 2% Ingredients: Alaskan Salmon, Potatoes, Sliced Carrots, Flageolet Beans, Red Peppers, Green Peppers, Celery, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Dill, White Pepper, Natural Xanthan and Guar Gums. Warnings Allergy Advice: Recipe contains fish, celery. Remove from pack completely prior to microwaving. After opening refrigerate and consume within 1 day.
Gluten Free : Yes
Size : 6.2 OZ
Pack of : 6

Product Selling Unit : case

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)