- Aug 29, 2021
- 0 Comment(s)
Never Underestimate the Importance of a Good Night’s Sleep
For many, getting a good night’s sleep is not easily accomplished, especially during this past year. If this sounds like you and you suffer from sleepless nights or occasional insomnia, it’s time to make sleep a priority.
We spend about one-third of our life either sleeping or attempting to do so. Unfortunately, up to 70 million adults say they experience some type of sleep-related difficulty.
That’s a lot of people up all night and overtired the next morning. Sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle and is essential to you feeling your best during the day.
Benefits of Sleep
Did you know that while you sleep, your brain rejuvenates itself and the body is re-energized?
Science tells us that there are four stages of sleep that repeat several times a night. The most important is stage 4 (REM Sleep). During REM sleep your cells repair and rebuild and your body rejuvenates itself.
Lack of sleep can have serious consequences besides just becoming cranky and irritable. This includes:
- high-stress levels, anxiety, depression, and mood swings
- difficulty concentrating and problem-solving
- poor brain function, and the inability to pay attention to detail
- weight gain and obesity
- isolation, social withdrawal, and loneliness
- less productivity and poor performance at work
Not getting enough good sleep can lead also lead to a weakened immune system. Sleep enhances the body’s immune defense. That’s one of the reasons people who don't get enough sleep have a higher risk of health issues. Plus, not getting enough sleep can also impact the time it takes for the body to recover. And after this past year, we all understand how urgent our defense system can be in combating immune and respiratory issues.
There is no doubt that getting quality rest is essential for good health.
Proven Tips to Sleep Better at Night
Everyone has one or two nights a month when you simply can’t seem to sleep. But your sleeping habits affect your quality of life, your relationships, and your productivity, so it is important to take steps to get the proper amount of rest.
There are several things you can do to naturally promote a consistent good night’s sleep. Here’s what to know:
- Develop a Consistent Routine
Developing and keeping a regular nighttime ritual helps the body’s internal clock stay regulated. Sleep experts emphasize the need to create a routine:
- Do your best to go to bed at a set time each night and get up at the same time each morning.
- Before you hop under the covers, wind down and relax. Your body needs time to shift into sleep mode.
- Spend the last hour before bed doing a calming activity such as reading or taking a warm bath, not posting on Facebook, or responding to emails from your boss.
- Put Down the Electronics
Speaking of technology…Okay, it’s true. Social media is a 24-hour event. Data shows that 95% of people use some type of computer, video game, or cell phone a few nights a week within an hour of going to bed.
But these electronic devices are likely damaging your sleep. It may be tempting to check that tweet or email one last time right before you turn off the lights. But it is disrupting your natural sleep rhythm when you text, watch TV, or play games on your Smartphone before bedtime.
The specific type of light that comes from the screens of these devices is stimulating to the brain and disrupts sleep. So put down the Smartphone and iPad at least one hour before your head hits the pillow.
- Avoid Caffeine
Caffeine acts as a stimulant and will keep you awake longer than you want. Stop any caffeine intake (such as soft drinks, coffee, caffeinated tea, chocolate, etc.), six hours before bed so you can benefit from the restoring benefits of a full night of sleep.
- Control Your Room Temperature
Extreme temperatures may disrupt or prevent you from sleeping soundly. Research has found that the ideal bedroom temperature is between 60 and 67 degrees. That may seem too cool, but studies clearly demonstrate this is the optimum level for a restful night.
- Self-Health. When you cannot sleep, are you the type of person who watches the clock and worries that you will be exhausted the next morning if you don’t get some ZZZs? The anxiety that comes with sleeplessness can induce extra stress which actually increases insomnia. It is much better to get out of bed and do something relaxing until you start to feel drowsy.
Consider keeping a journal to write down thoughts and worries before you crawl under the covers so you won’t have them on your mind.
Many people find meditation is beneficial at bedtime. It is a great self-help tool to relax your brain if your mind continues to race with thoughts and concerns. In scientific terms, meditation helps lower the heart rate and encourages slower breathing, increasing the ability to get a proper night’s sleep.
- Take an All-Natural Supplement. There are dozens of prescription sleep aids available, but unfortunately, many of these drugs have nasty side effects and may even become addictive.
Instead, choose a science-based formula that features natural ingredients that promote relaxation and improved sleep quality while also assuring it will be non-habit forming.
3 Top Natural Ingredients for Restful Sleep
Loads of researchers have found there are specific natural nutrients that help with a healthy sleep cycle. But not all supplements are created equal. Look for these ingredients to optimize a peaceful nights’ rest:
Melatonin serves as the body’s biological clock, regulating and managing the sleep and wake cycles (called circadian rhythm). Melatonin levels start to rise in your body when it is dark outside, signaling to your body that it is time to sleep.
Our bodies naturally make melatonin. But age, everyday stress, lifestyle, and diet choices can take a toll on the body’s production of melatonin.
Supplementing with melatonin before bed can help you get to sleep and may give you a better quality of sleep. Melatonin may even help with jet lag by syncing your internal clock with the time change.
When you’re looking for an effective, non-habit-forming sleep aid, melatonin is the top choice to help you catch up on your rest.
Melatonin supplements that are enriched with other wellness ingredients can be even more effective in helping you stay asleep longer and achieve a higher quality of sleep.
- Vitamin B6
The body needs a variety of nutrients to produce melatonin, including adequate B complex vitamins. Your body cannot produce vitamin B6, so you must obtain it from foods or supplements.
A lack of Vitamin B6 has been linked to symptoms of insomnia. Research tells us that vitamin B6 aids in the production of the hormones serotonin and melatonin, both of which are important to sound, restful sleep. Taking a vitamin B6 supplement before bed may result in better sleep and allow you to wake up more refreshed and restored. It may also help you recall your dreams!
Acting as a natural sleep inducer, Passiflora has a long history of use for health and wellness. It boosts the level of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in your brain. GABA is the compound that lowers brain activity, which helps you relax and sleep better. That is why Passioflora is often used to improve sleep and to help with insomnia.
The greatest benefits come when using the extract form of Passiflora. This means the amount in the formula is standardized and consistent from bottle to bottle and provides optimum potency. So, check the label of the supplement you buy.
As you can imagine, having all these three powerful nutrients in one formula would be great! In fact, research confirms that a combination of melatonin, vitamin B6, and extracts from medicinal plants may improve sleep.
It is rare to find the combination of melatonin and natural plant nutrients, especially in a form that is easy and fun to take every night.
But that’s exactly what you get with NutraPrice Sleep Well Gummies!
Science-Based Formula for Optimum Sleep
NutraPrice Sleep Well Gummies sleep gummies feature melatonin, vitamin B6, and the natural plant extract Passiflora which is exactly what researchers say works best for sleep issues!
NutraPrice Sleep Well Gummies are as close to nature as possible. That’s because the formula uses the purest ingredients, without adding any fillers or artificial ingredients.
This formula is a drug-free nighttime gummies sleep aid that is non-habit forming. It can help to establish normal sleep patterns to give you more restful, relaxing sleep and in turn, better overall health. NutraPrice Sleep Well Gummies are ideal for anyone experiencing occasional sleeplessness, jet lag, or sporadic insomnia.
The Benefits of Gummies for Sleep
When choosing a delivery system for supplements, there is almost an endless variety available on the market. But one of the more popular ways is an easy-to-use chewable form that tastes good, making gummies a great option. Here’s why:
- Simple to Consume. A national survey revealed that over 40% of adults said they had problems swallowing pills, even though most did not have any issues in swallowing food or liquid. Gummies provide an ideal solution for people who cannot, or prefer not to, swallow capsules or tablets.
- Great-Tasting. The yummy, all-natural berry flavor of NutraPrice Sleep Well Gummies is a favorite for all ages. This Non-GMO product contains no artificial colors or additives, making it a perfect choice for a restful night's sleep.
- Gummie products are well-liked because they are so convenient and accessible. They can easily be used at home, on the road, on a plane or train, or wherever your busy lifestyle or travel takes you. You don’t have to miss a restful nights’ sleep just because you are on vacation or away from your house. Plus, because you chew these delicious gummies, there is no mess or water required as with powders or pills.
Get the Rest You Need
When the stress and chaos of daily life keep you awake, or if you find yourself struggling to stay asleep, consider a natural way to get your much needed rest.
Delicious NutraPrice Sleep Well Gummies encourage overall mental calmness and relaxation to support your body’s natural sleep rhythm. It is a superior natural solution to a good night’s rest in a great-tasting gummy form at a super value price.
You can always buy with confidence because NutraPrice offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase.
In a perfect world, we’d all be getting plenty of rest and the proper amount of sleep. But when you need a little support, NutraPrice Sleep Well Gummies delivers a science-based formula with natural nutrients to maximize your health.