What if you knew that there was something that could work in your body as an anti-inflammatory, support sexual health, act as an antioxidant, be a neurotransmitter to promote memory and learning, and support heart health?
If you haven’t heard of nitric oxide, you’re missing something that could absolutely change your overall health for the better.
Nitric oxide is a very simple, but important super-molecule with profound effects. It is not the same as nitrous oxide, or “laughing gas.” In fact, the nitric oxide story is no laughing matter since it influences longevity and how well we live. It is important for heart health, energy levels, sexual wellness, physical well-being, and so much more.
It is so impressive that in 1992, the American Association for the Advancement of Science declared it the “Molecule of the Year.”
What is Nitric Oxide?
Nitric oxide is commonly referred to as “NO.” But there is nothing negative about it.
Nitric oxide is a naturally occurring gas that helps increase blood flow all through the body. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant. Experts agree that nitric oxide is vital for your long-term heart health, energy, exercise performance, sexual health, and brain function.
How to Get Nitric Oxide
NO is produced naturally by your body, but the amount decreases as you get older. You can increase the amount of nitric oxide in your system by consuming foods and supplements.
The following foods are naturally high in nitrates, which can significantly increase levels of nitric oxide in your body.
- Red meat, poultry, and seafood
- Leafy green vegetables like spinach, arugula, kale, and cabbage
- Citrus Fruits including oranges, lemons, limes, and grapefruit
But it is difficult for most of us to eat enough of these nitric oxide foods each day to get the full benefit of nitrates. That’s why supplements that increase nitric oxide are extremely popular.
Dietary supplements products don’t contain nitric oxide themselves They contain compounds that your body can use to make nitric oxide and they have been shown to provide many benefits for health and performance.
The two most common nitric oxide supplements are L-arginine and L-citrulline. Both are amino acids that can increase the production of nitric oxide and enhance blood flow.
The Top 5 Nitric Oxide Benefits
This all may sound a bit confusing, so here are some of the specific advantages that nitric oxide delivers.
People choose to use nitric oxide as a supplement to maximize their exercise programs.
- By increasing blood flow to working muscles, nitric oxide plays a central role when you workout. Since the blood is responsible for carrying oxygen to working muscles, increased blood flow allows your body to work out longer and speed up recovery time.
- Athletes who received nitrate supplements appear to tire more slowly than those who don’t take a NO supplement.
- Nitric oxide helps increase your endurance, and who doesn’t want that?
- The research has shown nitric acid clearly improves exercise performance in cyclists, runners, swimmers, and even kayakers, regardless of their age.
Knowing all this, you may now want to consider boosting your nitric oxide levels to help improve your exercise performance.
- Sexual Health
Thanks to the boost in blood flow and hormone production, you can expect an increased libido and sexual desire (that goes for men and women alike) with proper levels of nitric oxide. Men will find it easier to both achieve and maintain erections while women may experience increased natural lubrication, which can benefit pleasure.
- Circulatory System
Quite simply, nitric oxide keeps your entire vascular system healthy. It is a vasodilator, which means it helps the blood flow easily through the vessels.
Better blood flow from NO is vital for a healthy heart and for keeping the body’s circulatory system healthy. It was such an important that discovery, that it led to the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1998.
When your nitrate levels are low, supplements can help in these ways:
- Manage blood pressure. Published research revealed nitric oxide can lower blood pressure. In pregnant women who struggle with high blood pressure during pregnancy (preeclampsia), the research found that L-arginine supplements resulted in lower blood pressure readings.
- Reduce inflammation. Nitric oxide was found to help with improving, preserving, and restoring cardiovascular health.
- Support healthy heart function. NO acts as a therapeutic option for heart health.
- Lower triglycerides. Supplements with nitric oxide were found to help reduce the level of triglycerides, which are often a risk of heart problems.
- Immune System
Nitric oxide probably isn’t the first thing that comes to mind when you think of immune, lung, and respiratory health. The bottom line is that nitric oxide can have a positive impact on the immune system.
And after this past year, we all understand how urgent immune and respiratory health is to our overall wellness.
- NO defends against infectious organisms and unwelcome toxic invaders entering into the body.
- Nitric oxide can kill bacteria and reduce the replication of viruses.
- Inflammation can be stopped in its track with NO production.
- Brain Health
Nitric oxide acts as a neurotransmitter, influencing learning and memory function. Some studies suggest it can help with age-related brain deterioration, so NO helps keep the brain young and may protect the brain against dementia.
How Do I Get More Nitric Oxide?
Now that you know that nitric oxide is really (really) important, you’ll want to choose a high-quality supplement that is based on all this amazing science. Remember, not all nitric oxide supplements are created equal!
NutraPrice Premium All-Natural Nitric Oxide Booster contains carefully selected ingredients to optimize your NO levels. It delivers the most important nitric oxide precursors, L-arginine and L-citrulline. This combination of the two most vital amino acids helps you get the most from your workout and support your overall wellness.
Made in the USA at a certified GMP facility, NutraPrice delivers a superior nitric oxide formula you can trust. Each ingredient is carefully selected and sourced for the greatest efficacy, safety, and value.
You can buy with confidence because NutraPrice offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase.
Say YES to NO
Nitric oxide is an essential molecule required for overall health. It signals the blood vessels to relax, allowing them to expand, allowing blood, nutrients, and oxygen to flow freely to every part of your body. In numerous studies, NO has been shown to support cardiovascular health, regulate blood pressure, help workout performance, support sexual health, and more.
But when nitric oxide production is decreased, your health can become compromised.
There is no doubt that it is important to achieve and maintain optimal levels of nitric oxide. Say “yes to NO” and add NutraPrice Premium All-Natural Nitric Oxide Booster to your daily routine to assure you getting the nitric oxide you need to maximize your health.